Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Layout Tags

Thank goodness for layout tags! I haven't done any scrapping for quite a while except for when I commit to a 'tag!'

This one was fun! I took an online course at ScrapShotz, taught by the talented (and patient!) Kathy Thompson. Here's my first digi tag layout!


Then just last week, we had another tag. I started this one off by choosing a layout from the Scrapshotz gallery for inspiration. Here's my lift!


Last week's card challenge was to use Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I sprayed this card front with Hydrangea Glimmer Mist over a Tattered Angels Stencil, then added the sentiment, ribbon and the Kaiser pearls.

I was very pleased with how it turned out, and was honored that Cari Locken (she's on the Scrapshotz Creative Team) choose to showcase my card on the SSZ blog! Check it out here! Scrapshotz Blog

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Layout Tag is a lot of fun! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful work Lorraine! TYFS! :O) -Ali

Lois aka katesmum said...

WOW... those are all just wonderful!

regulargal said...

Great LO's! I like how you shadowed the text on the digi LO with white. Love the others as well, very beautiful.

Angela said...

Both the layout and the card are great. I really need to get into scrapping again. LOL!

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and thanks for coming to visit me.