Saturday, August 23, 2008

A couple of challenges and a card kit

I had a fun evening! I managed to get some scrappin' time while I watched some of the Olympic games as they wind down. I finished this layout about Gson #1 with his kitten using 5 products sent to me by tmom over at ScrapCentral. These challenges are fun, and seeing what the other girls did with the same products is interesting!


Then I did a shaped card for a challenge at Scrap Shotz. I received an advertisement in the mail in this 'take-out coffee' shape and thought of this challenge right away, so I used the ad as a template and I love it! Great way to ask someone out for coffee! LOL! The card really is straight, I guess my photo is crooked, though! Thanks Jen for the challenge!
Finally, I received a card kit from Carla at Lil' Scrappers and got to it last night! What a sweet image from Magnolia Stamps! I enjoyed putting this together. Thanks!


We've got a wedding to attend this evening, so better get some stuff done around here! Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff, Lorraine! Your LO is lovely and I am loving BOTH of your cards. The coffee one is so inventive, I am so glad my challenge inspired you to be so creative!

Jen